Need more help?
Answered By: Roger Fairman Last Updated: Apr 21, 2016 Views: 18
Answered By: Roger Fairman
Last Updated: Apr 21, 2016 Views: 18
The types of material which can be deposited in WRaP include:
- journal articles (pre-prints and post-prints)
- authored or edited books
- chapters in books
- book reviews
- conference papers, conference posters, conference presentations
- PowerPoint presentations, which should be accompanied by the conference paper or audio presentation of the paper
- Abstracts, which should include a link to the full-text of the paper or to an audio presentation of the paper
- research degree theses (PhD, MPhil)
- inaugural lectures
- images of artwork
NB! All deposits are subject to appropriate copyright permissions.