Answered By: Natasha Skeen Last Updated: Sep 21, 2015 Views: 38
Answered By: Natasha Skeen
Last Updated: Sep 21, 2015 Views: 38
Once you've reserved a book:
- Check your university email address for a reservation notice.
- When it arrives you can then come and collect your items from the Reservations shelves on Level 1.
- The books will be held for you for seven days before being returned to the main book stock.
- The books are shelved alphabetically by borrower surname.
- If a University High Demand book is on the shelf you won't be able to reserve it, just come and collect it off the main shelves. High Demand books can be reserved when all copies are on loan.
- If you wish to cancel a reservation you can do this by accessing My Library Account in the Student Portal or from the link at the top of this page.