Answered By: Site Admin
Last Updated: Apr 21, 2016     Views: 74

It is University Policy that your work will remain in WRaP as part of the record of the University’s research output.

However you are free to add your research to another repository either at your new institution and/or a central subject repository (e.g. Public Library of Science PLoS)