Answered By: Sarah Purcell Last Updated: May 16, 2022 Views: 168
To reserve a book from The Hive or another county library in Worcestershire
- Search for the book in Library Search as usual
- If you see a link labelled ‘Check Availability’, select that now. Otherwise continue as shown below
- Select the Place Reservations button. The system will log you in.
- Select the Place Reservations button again, and choose the library you wish to collect the book from
- Confirm the reservation by selecting ‘Place reservation’
- Read the message that appears on the screen
- We will send you an email when your reservation is ready to collect.
If you have a University of Worcester email address, you can reserve two-week and three-week loan books that are currently on loan or that are currently on the shelves.
If you don’t have a University of Worcester email address but you do have a library card for The Hive you can reserve three-week loan books from any county library in Worcestershire for a charge of 80p per reservation.
Any problems, please get in touch: firstname.lastname@example.org