Answered By: Sarah Purcell
Last Updated: Aug 07, 2017     Views: 6664

You can find information about how to reference this (and a range of other key Government papers) on the Institute of Education subject guide, under the Government resources tab.

Department for Education and Department of Health (2015) Special educational needs and disability code of practice: 0 to 25 years. Available at: (Accessed: 13 December 2016).