Answered By: Site Admin
Last Updated: Jul 21, 2017     Views: 96

If you have used Library Search to find a reference, you will sometimes find that we do not subscribe to the full text, or that there is a publisher’s embargo in place.  In these cases, you can submit an inter library request using the online form.  Take care to specify whether you want to collect the item from The Hive, have it posted to you, or have it delivered electronically to your UW email address.

To have the item (article or book chapter only) delivered electronically, you need to register with The British Library. This is free, and allows you to access the material on their secure server.  PLEASE NOTE: you must print off a copy for your personal use as soon as you have access, as this ceases after 30 days.  You can also save the item to your PC or mobile device for up to 3 years.