Answered By: Site Admin Last Updated: May 16, 2022 Views: 153
Answered By: Site Admin
Last Updated: May 16, 2022 Views: 153
Once you've reserved a book:
- Check your university email address for a reservation notice.
- When it arrives you can then come and collect your items from the Reservations shelves on Level 1.
- The books will be held for you for 14 days before being returned to the main book stock. University high demand (blue sticker) books will be held for 7 days.
- The books are shelved alphabetically by borrower surname.
- If you wish to cancel a reservation you can do this by accessing My Library Account in the Student Portal or from the link at the top of this page.
- If you've requested for a reservation to be collected from another Worcestershire county library please note that you will have to allow for the time taken to get the item from one branch to another. Daily deliveries only occur at larger branches e.g. Kidderminster, Droitwich, Redditch.