Answered By: Site Admin
Last Updated: Dec 19, 2018     Views: 79

If your course has not yet finished or perhaps you are doing retakes, you will need to contact firstpoint, in the Peirson Study and Guidance Centre on the St John's Campus. They will then contact Registry to update your student record.  This will be done within 24 hours.