Answered By: Site Admin
Last Updated: May 05, 2016     Views: 44

The University has made some funding available for when there is a particular reason to publish gold open access.

  • Staff can apply through the Staff portal, just logon to the portal and follow the 'Open Access Funding' link under 'Your Online Services'
  • Research students should contact John-Paul Wilson in the first instance.

You should normally apply for funding before submitting your article to the journal – if you apply after it has been accepted, the University cannot guarantee to pay the fee.