Answered By: Natasha Skeen Last Updated: Mar 14, 2018 Views: 72
Answered By: Natasha Skeen
Last Updated: Mar 14, 2018 Views: 72
Once you've reserved a book:
- Check your university email address for a reservation notice.
- When it arrives you can then come and collect your items from the Reservations shelves on Level 1.
- The books will be held for you for either seven or fourteen days (depending on loan type) before being returned to the main book stock.
- The books are shelved alphabetically by borrower surname.
- If a University High Demand book is on the shelf you won't be able to reserve it, just come and collect it off the main shelves. High Demand books can only be reserved when all copies are on loan.
- If you wish to cancel a reservation you can do this by accessing My Library Account in the Student Portal or from the link at the top of this page.
- If you've requested for a reservation to be collected from another Worcestershire county library please note that you will have to allow for the time taken to get the item from one branch to another. Daily deliveries only occur at larger branches e.g. Kidderminster, Droitwich, Redditch.