Answered By: Natasha Skeen
Last Updated: Mar 09, 2018     Views: 336

If you have a University of Worcester parking permit you can park across the river at Riverside, The Jenny Lind Building or at The Moors car park which is just beyond The Swan Theatre.  Please note The Moors reverts to a public, pay and display, carpark on weekends and you will need to pay to use it.

Additionally the two nearest pay and display car parks are: Cattle Market, behind The Hive, and Croft Road which is just across the road from Cattle Market.