Answered By: Kathryn Devine
Last Updated: Jan 08, 2021     Views: 515

There are two University Writers in Residence, available by appointment to support students with their academic writing.  Please note this is not a proof reading service.

You could also take a look at Student Support's page on Academic Writing.

Finally, you can take a free module in Academic Writing provided you're a first or second year. Take a look at the 'module content' tab for more information.

With regards to correct use of a referencing style, such as Harvard, please contact your Academic Liaison Librarians who will be happy to help you with your questions. We cannot check through and amend your work for you, but we can address specific queries and look at extracts to see if you are along the right lines. For example students often have queries about how citations should appear within their writing,.